Send Us Your Bridal Portraits
Ladies, we're making a photo collage for the newly updated Bride's Room, and we want to include your bridal portrait! Send your bridal portrait (print or digital) to Charles Duhon by October 28th.
- Bridal portraits only (your husband, bridesmaids and in-laws are wonderful, but we want to showcase beautiful brides)
- You did NOT have to be married at First Presbyterian Church of Richardson. All brides in our church family are welcome to send a photo!
- Color or black & white
- If you submit a print and want it back, please let us know.
Send digital files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chili Cookoff » Sunday, November 13
Can you make the best chili east of the Trinity River? Well, put your chili cooking skills to the test pardner. We are hosting a rootin' tootin' chili cook-off on Sunday, Nov. 13 following the 10:30 worship. There will be two categories, beef and no beef with prizes awarded in both. Bring your chili in a crock pot, but the chili does not have to be made in a crock pot. If you do not have one for serving, please let us know. Not a chili cook? Bring a pot luck dish to share. Voting will be based on the number of can goods brought for the Network. One can-one vote. The more you bring the more, you can vote. Questions? Contact Jan Warner.
Advent Wreath-Making Workshop » November 5, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The Arts Alive Ministry invite you to an Advent Wreath Making Workshop on Saturday, November 5 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in Fellowship Hall.
Refreshments, information, and inspiration provided. Come and bring friends and family! RSVP to the Church Office at 972-235-2316.
Items Needed at The Network
Please consider helping to meet this critical need. Examples of items that will be appropriate are:
- Individual serving containers of ravioli, spaghetti, macaroni and cheese
- Peanut butter or cheese crackers
- Granola and energy bars
- Peanut butter and jelly containers
- Pudding and jello cups (requiring no refrigeration)
- Individual serving size (with tab tops) of canned fruit
- Dried fruit products
- Individual fruit juice containers
- Canned meats such as Vienna sausages
- Individual lunchables that require no refrigeration
Sugar free, low fat, and reduced salt food items are appreciated for those with special dietary needs.